When you need a legislation meeting, cost effective and hygienic solution for additional fridge or freezer capacity thanks to an event, an increase in business or to expand your menu, please contact a renowned restaurant service provider about walk-in cold room hire and walk-in freezers hire. This presents a welcome alternative to the purchase of a new fridge or freezer.
If you’re in the midst of a crisis, emergency cold room hire is imperative, and a phone call away.
A local example of one of the best hire firms is the long established Icecool Trailers in Newbury, they have a range of options to meet client needs, have an appreciation of how the restaurant and hospitality sectors work and are fully conversant with health and safety and food hygiene laws. They won’t let you down; excellence is guaranteed, and this means your business reputation is never at risk. You can concentrate on building your prosperity.
Icecool Trailers covers a broad geographic area, so you don’t need to choose an average performance supplier around the corner; they can help you if you’re in London, South Wales, Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Dorset, Avon & Somerset, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Sussex, and Surrey.
They also have 24/7 emergency cold room hire services.
Restaurants should note the following:
- Especially at peak business times, it is advisable to pre-book walk-in cold rooms and walk-in freezers facilities.
- Prices for hire are highly competitive.
- Hire periods can be for as little time as an event demands or up to months long for sustained increased business levels.
- Cold room and freezer hire periods are simple to extend. Enjoy flexibility.
- The hire firm delivers and collects the well maintained and hygienic cold rooms and/or freezer rooms and sets the equipment up efficiently.
- Freezer and cold room hire units are available in varying sizes and capacities. 1.8m and 3m, for example.
- Walk-in cold rooms and their freezer counterparts are assembled on site so there are no problems getting facilities in to the premises through low doors or down narrow corridors.
- Walk-in freezers and cold rooms are not on wheels so wherever they are installed, they remain for the duration of hire. Trailers, with wheels, are a better solution for clients who want freedom to relocate facilities.
- They can be powered via mains and generator, so the units can be located where they are most convenient and needed. A foyer, a corridor, adjacent to the kitchen, in an outbuilding or on the restaurant’s terrace.
- Units are fully lit.
- Facilities always look professional.
- All units are lockable.
- There is no self-drive/towing option. There are therefore no fuel costs or time demands for the client.
- Hire facilities are insured but the stock necessitates another insurance policy which it is the client’s responsibility to arrange.
There is no distinction in the authorities’ eyes between pop-up restaurants and permanent sites. Whenever food is being served to the public, the rules apply, and no excuses will be acceptable, so place your trust in the proven experts at Icecool Trailers.
Cater with peace of mind.