Uttarakhand tours are meant for rejoicing and rejuvenating your soul, mind, and body. It is considered as the ultimate gateway for the people who want to view the beauty of Mother Nature. This region is also highly noted as a famous pilgrimage destination for holy people. Every year, plenty of people fly to this destination to get the best experience from adventurous activities and sightseeing options. To make your trip wonderful and relaxing, you can consider for Uttarakhand tour packages.
Visit Himachal For All Season
Himachal Pradesh is located in Northern India and it is a fully mountainous state. Tourists find this destination to be delightful for all season because it offers a great escape from the summer heat of India. Himachal tour let you get enjoyment from adventurous sports destination, pilgrimage centers, hill resorts, wildlife destination and many more. The city is well connected to various modes of transportation like airways and roadways. During the summer season, the temperature of the city ranges from 220C to 370C. You can make use of Himachal tour packages to view its wonderful mighty snowy peaks, lush green valleys, misty woods, deep gorges, flower-filled meadows, enchanting lakes, glaciers and icy rivers.
Best Time To Visit Uttarakhand
Summer and winter seasons are considered as the apt time for visiting this destination. The summer season is known to be the ideal time to find escapade from the summer heat from other country and also take part in adventurous activities. The summer season will be between the months of April to June. In addition to that, winters are the perfect choice to view the beauty of the snow-capped mountain ranges. The winter season lies between the months of October to March. The weather climate during these months will be chilly & snow.
Places Of Interest In Himachal Pradesh
- Shimla: The striking beauty of Shimla offers spectacular views of mountain ranges. With rich greenery and lakes, Shimla welcomes plenty of tourists throughout the year. It is the famous hill station of north India and popularly renowned as Queen of Hills.
- Dharamshala: This is one of the famous places of interest for the tourist people. This region is covered by snow-capped mountain on 3 sides and valley on 1 side. Tree gardens and pine trees grow along the snow-covered mountain ranges. This place is visited by plenty of tourists in order to get benefit from the excellent view of mountains.
- Manali: Situated at an altitude of 6726 feet, Manali provides breathtaking views of beautiful snow-capped mountains. This tourist spot not only arrests your visual senses rather it also offers sporting facilities for enhancing your fitness level. The notable places to see in Manali include Rahala Falls, Malana Valley, Hidimba Devi temple and Gulaba Camp.
Places Of Interest In Uttarakhand
- Nainital: Popularly known as “Lake district of India”. It is situated at a height of 1938m above the top of sea level. The Himalayan ranges are covered by lush greeneries which offer delightful sightseeing opportunity for tourists. Tourists can enjoy camping and trekking in this region.
- Haridwar: It is known as “Gateway of Lord” because countless ashrams and temples are available here. This region is meant by pilgrims and holy sacred people. Kumbh Mela festival takes place in this region every 12 years.
Thus, you can consider visiting Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand to get great enjoyment from sightseeing places.